The Japanese people have an interesting habit of drinking water early in the morning – immediately after waking up. This tradition for healing many diseases has been practiced since the ancient time, but it exactly became very popular around World War 2.
The benefits of drinking water immediately after waking up have been also confirmed by plenty of studies. This habit can be a proven treatment that gives excellent results in fighting many serious diseases.
It can help with a
- Heart system,
- Body aches,
- Accelerated heartbeat,
- Blood fat,
- Kidney disease,
- Gastritis, constipation,
- Diseases of the uterus,
- Menstrual disorders,
- All eye diseases,
- Diseases of the ear,
- Throat and nose and others.
Here are some instructions how to do the water therapy:
- Immediately after you wake up in the morning, the first think you should do is to drink 4 glasses (200 ml) of water.
- Wash your teeth, and stay away from drink and food in the next 45 minutes.
- Take a breakfast after 45 minutes.
- Do not eat or drink anything two hours after your ate breakfast, lunch or dinner
- If you have any health problem and not able to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, then you can begin with drinking water as much as you can, tending to increase the amount until you reach the required 4 glasses of water .
- Water helps with many diseases, but also the healthy persons will enjoy the new energy acquired from the water therapy.
As the results showed it heals diabetes in 30 days, gastritis in 10 days, high blood pressure in 30 days, and constipation in 10 days. It can make you feel much more energized and improve your entire body function.
This method should be implemented as a part of your life as it doesn’t have side effects at all and it is doing wonders for your health.
It can be combined with the Military Diet that can also help you in losing weight fast.
Drinking water is keeping you feel full longer, so it is highly beneficial for weight loss reducing the appetite. In addition, it doesn’t contain calories, which means you can drink as much as you want.
Source: Healthy Life Tricks