Many people suffer from varicose veins in the late 20s. If they are not treated properly and on time, this condition can aggravate. It is evident that the women are more prone to varicose veins, however, many men can suffer from it too.
According to the experts, the main risk factor for developing the issue of varicose veins is genetics, but there are many other factors, such as:
- Hormonal changes
- Circulation issues
- Lack of physical exercise
How to treat them?
There are many creams and therapies for treating varicose veins and the treatment can last a long time, even without significant effects. Most of the people who suffer from them use different kinds of natural remedies and found them very effective.
In the article below we suggest you a homemade remedy that is effective and what is most important it is completely natural. It has been recommended by many women who learned that from their mothers (grandmothers) and they claim almost immediate effects.
The recipe consists of aloe era, apple cider vinegar, and carrots. Follow the instructions on how to make this miraculous varicose veins remedy:
– Apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 cup of Aloe Vera pulp
– 1/2 cup of carrots
- Finely chopped carrots place in the blender.
- After short period add aloe Vera and blend until you get a nice, smooth, homogeneous mixture.
- Adding apple cider vinegar you’ll get a creamy mass.
You can store it in a small container which would be easy to use.
How to use:
- Spread a bit of the mixture on the affected areas on the legs when you relax, lifting them up, for half an hour. Later, wash it off with cold water. By using this remedy on this way, you will be provided by quick and visible effects, and treat the issue completely over time.
- Additionally, the appropriate massage will also be of great help when it is combined with this treatment.
Note: Do not massage directly on the varicose veins.
You need first begin massaging the feet with the fingers and slowly move towards the hips. Pressing should be gentle, avoiding pressing hard with the fingertips.
- To get maximum effects, elevate the legs at a 45-degree angle during the massage, using, in addition, some essential oil, such as juniper essential oil (as an excellent local stimulant) and cypress essential oil, which reduces fluid retention and helps circulation.
Sources and References: