If You Have One of These Symptoms You Are Being Poisoned Without Even Being Aware of it

Mold is a silent killer. It can grow everywhere around us, in the corners of your room, behind the walls, under the floor or even in the food we consume.

Most of us are exposed to mold every day and are rarely aware of it.

This everyday exposure can have some serious consequences to our health and be the cause of numerous diseases. Mold toxins can enter our system swallowing, through our food, by breathing or even by touch.

Because it can lead to some deadly consequences, the mold should never be underestimated. There are times when even doctors are struggling to diagnose a disease when they are not aware of our exposure to mold.

Mold releases mycotoxin, a poisonous chemical that is almost impossible get rid of. It is an invisible toxin that can pollute your clothes, your furniture and you living space.

As soon as these toxins enter the body, they attack the joints the nervous system and the immune system. They cause serious damages and impede with your thinking, emotions and even the length of your life.

Mycotoxin is not the only harmful toxin released by the mold. The mold also generates irritants and allergens which cause itchiness and irritability.

According to one study, 25 to 28% of the American population is genetically predisposed to have problems dealing with moisture.

Because mold intoxication symptoms overlap with numerous other diseases like fibromyalgia, celiac disease, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, it is very hard to properly diagnose this issue.

One of the most common mold intoxication symptoms are:

  • Joint pain
  • Mood swings
  • Fatigue
  • Headaches
  • Food sensitivity
  • Numbness and tingling
  • Weight fluctuation
  • Blurred vision
  • Inflammatory problems, specifically lung issues
  • Sleep disorders
  • Autoimmune diseases
  • Light sensitivity
  • Cognitive problems

A prolonged mold exposure can seriously weaken your immune system and cause some severe damage to your lungs, skin and eyes. Be extra careful!

Despite the consequences from mold exposure, almost 50% of the buildings in the US have water damage. This means they create the perfect environment in which mold can thrive. Poor ventilation rooms and water pipes are great places for mold to grow. That’s why it is highly recommended to change the old iron pipes in your house or apartment.

Mold can also grow in places where water passes through, like under the floors, inside air conditioners, or behind the paneling.

Generally, mold natural environments are cold dark and damp areas, but it can also reproduce in a dry climate. Mold can be found in places where it cannot be seen, like in our coffee, chocolate, nuts, grains or in our wine.

Mold Prevention            

It is utterly important to check the expiry date on the product you are about to consume. Ventilate the rooms you stay regularly. If you are suspicious that a mold is developing in your room, you can call services that measure the moisture or potential mold in your home and follow their advice in order to protect your health.

 

Source: www.finelivingadvice.com

Previous Post
Next Post